Monday, June 13, 2005

Rathergate anniversary - 87 days and counting - Michelle Malkin's 1 year anniversary

For previous posts on the Rathergate anniversary countdown, click here.

Michelle Malkin's 1 year anniversary post today provides excellent links and insight into the history of blogging over the past year. Anyone looking to examine the rise of the blogosphere - both immediately before and in the aftermath of Rathergate - would do well to check out today's post.




She is a daily read for me, (even though I haven't been able to get her to add me to her blogroll).

Hmmm . . . (mustache twirl, chin rub, other stereotypical indicia of clever plotting . . . . ) maybe if I include an ad for one of her books, she might add me to her blogroll. . .

  • People's Pottage - permalink
  • Economics in One Lesson - permalink
  • Why Johnny Can't Read- permalink
  • Locations of visitors to this page