Thursday, October 27, 2005

I can't help it, I am addicted to the traffic

Almost two weeks after NBC's Today show got caught in its canoe stunt, and the traffic from NewsBusters continues to flow in to this blog. Or it flows in until someone else posts a more recent trackback. I know it is wrong, but I have become addicted to the NewsBusters traffic, so I am posting yet another trackback at that site.

I apologize for drawing you over here unnecessarily from that site. Here is some more eye candy as a reward for your trouble.

Click here to see where the Today show canoe stunt fits into the growing list of MSM lies of 2005. We are up to #46.

Labels: ,

  • People's Pottage - permalink
  • Economics in One Lesson - permalink
  • Why Johnny Can't Read- permalink
  • Locations of visitors to this page