Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ko Yong Hi, Jong Chol - increased Google traffic.

There have been numerous Google searches today seeking information on Ko Yong Hi. I do not know who is initiating the searches or why, only that many searchers are finding this post of mine from February 2005.

It is unusual that I receive google traffic from anyone looking up Ko Yong Hi. Ko is a key figure in North Korean internal politics, as the natural mother of Kim Jong Il's second son, Jong-Chol. There have been succession rumors regarding the North Korean leadership for almost 2 years.

I could find no news about Ko today.

Do the Google searchers know something that the rest of us don't?

------------------------------------------------------

update -

It seems that I was wasting my time seeking information at MSM/DNC sites like CBS, MSNBC or BBC. The Captain has posted the answer to my question. Kim Jong Il has remarried, thus apparently sparking Google inquiries regarding his deceased wife.

Labels:

  • People's Pottage - permalink
  • Economics in One Lesson - permalink
  • Why Johnny Can't Read- permalink
  • Locations of visitors to this page